library is happy to receive donations to use for the library's
benefit or distribute where needed.
- Books (other than out-of-date textbooks,
Readers Digest Condensed Books and non-sellable items)
- CDs (sorry, no records - 45s, LPs or
- Your Time (see Volunteering
to the right)
- Tax-deductible cash or bequest (see MPL Foundation)
Sorry, but magazines, computers and other equipment can't be accepted - see
for reuse / recycle options.
When: During library open hours
entrance on Alma St., at the corner of Ravenswood Ave.
How: Place donations on the book cart, and
take a gold-colored receipt.
For pickup and for multiple box donations contact the Friends of the Library at 330-2521.
Books, movies and music may be...
- Added to the library collection.
- Sold online at http://www.amazon.com/shops/menloparkfriends
- Sold in the Friends Bookstore (open
daily in the library's lobby).
- Sold at the annual Book Fair in September, where there is an acre of items for sale
at bargain prices.
Old eyeglasses are given to the Lions